Jump Statementssuggest change
- return val; /* Returns from the current function. val can be a value of any type that is converts to the function’s return type. */
- return; /* Returns from the current void-function. */
- break; /* Unconditionally jumps beyond the end (“breaks out”) of an Iteration Statement (loop) or out of the innermost switch statement. */
- continue; /* Unconditionally jumps to the beginning of an Iteration Statement (loop). */
- goto LBL; /* Jumps to label LBL. */
- LBL: statement /* any statement in the same function. */
These are the jumps that are integrated into C by means of keywords.
C also has another jump construct, long jump, that is specified with a data type,
jmp_buf, and C library calls,
Found a mistake? Have a question or improvement idea? Let me know.
Table Of Contents