C 14suggest change
The C++14 standard is often referred to as a bugfix for C++11. It contains only a limited list of changes of which most are extensions to the new features in C++11. Below you can find an overview of the changes as they have been grouped on the isocpp FAQ with links to more detailed documentation.
- Binary literals
- Generalized return type deduction
- Generalized lambda captures
- Generic lambdas
- Variable templates
- Digit separators
- Shared locking
- User-defined literals for
- Type transformation
- Addressing tuples by type (e.g.
- Transparent Operator Functors (e.g.
Deprecated / Removed
std::getswas deprecated in C++11 and removed from C++14
Found a mistake? Have a question or improvement idea? Let me know.
Table Of Contents