C 98suggest change
C++98 is the first standardized version of C++. As it was developed as an extension to C, many of the features which set apart C++ from C are added.
Language Extensions (in respect to C89/C90)
- Classes, Derived classes, virtual member functions, const member functions
- Function overloading, Operator overloading
- Single line comments (Has been introduced in the C-languague with C99 standard)
- new and delete
- boolean type (Has been introduced in the C-languague with C99 standard)
- specific casts
- The Standard Template Library
Found a mistake? Have a question or improvement idea? Let me know.
Table Of Contents