Logging is a rich subject and standard library covers only the basic functionality.
There are many third party libraries that provide more:
- distillog - distilled levelled logging (think of it as stdlib + log levels).
- glg - glg is simple and fast leveled logging library for Go.
- glog - Leveled execution logs for Go.
- go-cronowriter - Simple writer that rotate log files automatically based on current date and time, like cronolog.
- go-log - Log lib supports level and multi handlers.
- go-log - Log4j implementation in Go.
- go-logger - Simple logger of Go Programs, with level handlers.
- gologger - Simple easy to use log lib for go, logs in Colored Console, Simple Console, File or Elasticsearch.
- gomol - Multiple-output, structured logging for Go with extensible logging outputs.
- gone/log - Fast, extendable, full-featured, std-lib source compatible log library.
- journald - Go implementation of systemd Journal’s native API for logging.
- log - Structured logging package for Go.
- log - Simple, configurable and scalable Structured Logging for Go.
- log - Structured log interface for Go cleanly separates logging facade from its implementation.
- log-voyage - Full-featured logging saas written in golang.
- log15 - Simple, powerful logging for Go.
- logdump - Package for multi-level logging.
- logex - Golang log lib, supports tracking and level, wrap by standard log lib.
- logger - Minimalistic logging library for Go.
- logo - Golang logger to different configurable writers.
- logrus - Structured logger for Go.
- logrusly - logrus plug-in to send errors to a Loggly.
- logutils - Utilities for slightly better logging in Go (Golang) extending the standard logger.
- logxi - 12-factor app logger that is fast and makes you happy.
- lumberjack - Simple rolling logger, implements io.WriteCloser.
- mlog - Simple logging module for go, with 5 levels, an optional rotating logfile feature and stdout/stderr output.
- ozzo-log - High performance logging supporting log severity, categorization, and filtering. Can send filtered log messages to various targets (e.g. console, network, mail).
- seelog - Logging functionality with flexible dispatching, filtering, and formatting.
- spew - Implements a deep pretty printer for Go data structures to aid in debugging.
- stdlog - Stdlog is an object-oriented library providing leveled logging. It is very useful for cron jobs.
- tail - Go package striving to emulate the features of the BSD tail program.
- xlog - Plugin architecture and flexible log system for Go, with level ctrl, multiple log target and custom log format.
- xlog - Structured logger for
net/contextaware HTTP handlers with flexible dispatching.
- zap - Fast, structured, leveled logging in Go.
- zerolog - Zero-allocation JSON logger.
Table Of Contents
36 HTTP Client
37 HTTP Server
42 OS Signals
57 Console I/O